Join the New Energy Challenge
Decarbonising our energy systems couldn’t be more urgent. At a critical time for the energy transition, The New Energy Challenge (NEC) is bringing together cutting-edge innovators to make energy systems not just carbon-neutral but also “carbon-useful” – and at scale.
CRITERIA TO JOIN THE PROGRAMME
- Start-ups must be in TRL 2-5 stage, up until and including seed stage.
- Scale-ups must be in TRL 6-9 stage with early revenues, market validation by pilot(s), Series A and higher.
- Have a solution that is focused on the transition to a sustainable energy future, with an explanation on how Shell connects to this solution.
- Have a unique scalable product or service.
- Be a registered company in Europe or Israel (equivalent to the Dutch B.V. (eg UK – Ltd., Germany – GmbH).
- Have at least 2 founders.