Join the New Energy Challenge
Tomorrow’s energy system needs breakthrough ideas and new technologies. At this critical time, the New Energy Challenge (NEC) provides an annual open innovation competition that connects promising global startups and scaleups in the energy sector with stakeholders to accelerate the decarbonization of energy systems.
CRITERIA TO JOIN THE PROGRAMME
- Start-ups must be in TRL 2-5 stage, up until and including seed stage.
- Scale-ups must be in TRL 6-9 stage with early revenues, market validation by pilot(s), Series A and higher.
- Have a solution that is focused on the transition to a sustainable energy future, with an explanation on how Shell connects to this solution.
- Have a unique scalable product or service.
- Have at least 2 founders.
It only takes 5 minutes!